Tuesday, January 25, 2011

I tried...

I tried to do the positive thing per day per week every blog but I guess I am too busy to remember to do that. So here is a fast update on me...I am taking a Spanish exam tomorrow. If I get anything 60 or above I will be done with that part of the class and I can move on. So everyone pray that I do that. My mom and I have been busy trying to get things caught up and it seems to be working when we let our house stay a mess. LOL!!! It is not as bad as it sounds. We had a scrap booking workshop here over a week ago and we just left a table up from it and my mom continued to scrapbook. She is amazing and continues to get things done. I keep studying Spanish and keep up things around the house. In another week or so our house will be back to par and we can have visitors again. If you want to come now it is okay but don't mind the long scrap booking table in our front room. There you have it. Also I get to go to Logan tomorrow I am so excited! So my next post will be after that trip. See you later! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment