Friday, January 14, 2011

Photo Challenge


I saw that one of my friends on facebook was doing this challenge. I have taken it upon myself to do it on here and facebook. On here I thought I would just do it all at once instead of taking a month to do it. I am going to challenge you all that read my blog to do this challenge too. It was harder than I thought on some of them but I also enjoyed it. So here it goes.

Day 01 - A picture of yourself with five facts
5 Facts-1-Middle name is Karen,2-favorite food is kiwi,3-love to travel,4-love most anything with chicken,5-would love to teach someday!

Day 02 - A picture of you and the person you have been closest with the longest, Charlene has always been like my big sister.

Day 03 - A picture of the cast from your favorite show. I love Charmed. Sometimes I wish I had some of the powers

Day 04 - A picture of your night This is a picture of where I live at night peaceful most of the time.

Day 05 - A picture of your favorite memory I love all of my memories of being at the cabin.

...Day 06 - A picture of a person you'd love to trade places with for a day. Two reasons I would want to trade places with Lydia. One she is so busy but yet so happy, and two she is still in Logan.

Day 07 - A picture of your most treasured item. I love having a temple recommend.

Day 08 - A picture that makes you laugh I think it speaks for itself. Baylee is a kick in the butt.

Day 09 - A picture of the person who has gotten you through the most. I have defiantly gone through a lot but making through those experiences I owe to my mom. I love ya!

Day 10 - A picture of the person you do the craziest things with. I would have never done some of the things I have done without knowing Nikki she is great!

Day 11 - A picture of something you hate. YUCK!!!

Day 12 - A picture of something you love. I love these two people I have in the picture with me. They are growing so much.

Day 13 - A picture of your favorite band or artist. Favorite song is When you say nothing at all.

Day 14 - A picture of someone you could never imagine your life without. Love you Britt!!!

Day 15 - A picture of something you want to do before you die. I would like to see something in each state.

Day 16 - A picture of someone who inspires you! One day I hope to meet her.

Day 17 - A picture of something that has made a huge impact on your life recently. Just went through the temple and had an amazing experience.

Day 18 - A picture of your biggest insecurity. If I don't get something done everyday I go nuts.

Day 19 - A picture and a letter-Love getting letters and pictures from Emily and Scott.

Day 20 - A picture of somewhere you'd love to travel. My dad went here on his mission and it is where I got my name.

Day 21 - A picture of something you wish you could forget. First is sometimes the worst.

Day 22 - A picture of something you wish you were better at. I don't cook much.

Day 23 - A picture of your favorite book. Love this book.

Day 24 - A picture of something you wish you could change. Wish my dad was here everyday of my life.

Day 25 - A picture of your day is filled with Spanish and craziness.

Day 26 - A picture of something that means a lot to you. I love having a laptop.

Day 27 - A picture of yourself and a family member. He is my bud.

Day 28 - A picture of something you're afraid of. Just looking at this picture scares me.

Day 29 - A picture that can always make you smile

Day 30 - A picture of someone you miss. She is living in Arizona I can't wait till she is back living close by.

Good luck if you take on this challenge.

2 comments:

  1. Aww!! Tash! That is soo sweet! I think of you as a sister as well! Thank you so much for the compliment! That really made my day! I love you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, this seems pretty fun! Maybe I will have to do it for the month of February!!

    ReplyDelete