Friday, January 14, 2011

Another Week

Another week has gone by so here goes my positives for the week.
Saturday January 8- I talked to my friend Sara Sampson
Sunday January 9- I taught a good lesson in relief society and I saw a friend that I have not seen in forever. It was good to see Tamara.
Monday January 10- I went to bed early
Tuesday January 11- I scheduled my Spanish exam
Wednesday January 12- When I quizzed myself on vocab for Spanish I got a 100%
Thursday January 13- I set up Skype
Friday January 14- I got to sit and blog. I love blogging.

So there are my positives for the week. Hope you are thinking positive yourself.

1 comment:

  1. Love the posts! And good luck with the exam! I'm thinking about taking your photo challenge......keep an eye out, just in case!

    ReplyDelete