Friday, January 7, 2011

A New Year

So for one of my New Year's resolutions I am going to Blog every Friday or Saturday and tell you something good that happened to me every day the previous week. Sometimes I will have pictures and sometimes I won't. So lets see if I can do this. If I miss a week or two I will still having something positive to say each time I blog. The positive might be small but I am determine to think positive every day.

Saturday January 1- It was a new year! I watched had dinner with my mom, my mom's friend Joy and all three of my living grandparents. Then Joy, my mom and I watched 2 movies. It was a fun day.
Sunday January 2-I was so sick but I was so happy that I was feeling a little bit better to be able to go to Church and have the Sacrament.
Monday January 3- I got an extension on my Spanish exam. I have till the end of the month. Don't worry I am not going to take that long.
Tuesday January 4- I was able to help my friend April get all of her things plus more out of her storage shed.
Wednesday January 5- I was able to get almost everything ready for my cousin Steffanie's parents. Steffanie's house had burned down so my mom and I asked people around here to donate what they could and we got a lot so I got it mostly organized.
Thursday January 6- Steffanie's parents came and got all that we had for them and I was able to help them load it all in the cars. Then I still had energy to clean my mom's kitchen.
Friday January 7- I was able to have lunch with my mom, sister, niece and nephew and my uncle Cole.
So I hope you all enjoying reading about the positive things that have happened to me this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment