Saturday, March 27, 2010

MOM

First of all I want to tell everyone that I am sorry that I don't have any pictures of my mom by herself, and I promise I will work on that. Now for the really reason for this post. Today is my mom's birthday. I am sorry that I can't be with her on it but she told me that school comes first and I know that I should honor my mother. So staying in Logan is honoring her. But I love her so much. There are the top reasons of why I love my mom.


She puts everyone before herself. (I think this is where I get it from, but I am not as good at hiding it as she is) When I am down I can call her and she will just listen to me complain about what ever it might be. I love her for that. Most of the time she can calm me down and I can think clearly about what I need to do about my problems.



She is great with children. I also think that I get my loving of children from her. Growing up most of my friends called her mom, when I got to college most of my friends called her Pocatello mom, and now that I have some friends that have children, my friend's let their children call her grandma. She has a way with children. My nephew loves to go to my mom's house. I don't think it is because of what is there but I know it is because who will be there. My mom.


She has brought me up that family comes first and that we should always love our family. She does that now still. Every time I look at my mom she is stand behind a family member no matter what is going on. She has taught me that even if you have plans if a family member needs you, you should help them. Family- mothers, fathers, grandparents, aunts, uncles, and cousins should be the number one thing (next to God) in everybody's life.




She has stayed close to the Savior. I know that when my dad died she could have blamed God and never gone back to church. But she has not done this. She has always been happy to be in church. She loves her calling more than anything. She loves to do genealogy for the church and she thinks that everyone should do that or index.




And last but not least she is a beautiful women both inside and out. I really don't know how she was able to raise my sister and I our whole life without having a spouse to help her. She is a strong women and I love her. She can do anything and I know that because of what she has done for me that I can do anything as well. I also know that because of what I have been taught I am who I am. I love my mom more than words can express, or actions can show. I hope she knows this. I don't tell her enough how much I love her. But I do. I LOVE YOU MOM, and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

2 comments:

  1. That's a great post- Mom's sure are great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for this Natasha, words can't tell you how much I love you too. You are a very special daughter, I care for you a lot. Thanks again and I will see you soon. Take care - I love you, thanks, MOM

    ReplyDelete