Thursday, March 25, 2010

TRYSTEN

I can't believe it, my nephew Trysten is 4 today. He is getting so big. It seems only yesterday that my sister was telling me she was pregnant. I am so grateful to have him in my life. He is my best boy friend. There are things that he does sometimes that my mom and sister say that he is more like me. Here are just a few things: he likes frog, to sing songs, and to read. Almost every time that I come in the same room as he is he comes over and has to tell me a story of what he has been doing. He is a very smart and loving kid. I love him and wish sometimes that I lived in the same town as he is, so when I am in a bad mood I could see him and it changes everything from dark to light. I love you Trysten and HAPPY 4th BIRTHDAY!







p.s. It is also my best friend's youngest daughter's birthday too. So HAPPY BIRTHDAY EMILIE!

No comments:

Post a Comment