Thursday, March 18, 2010

Spring Break 2010

For Spring Break I took some of my friends up to my family's cabin. We wished there was more snow so we could got on longer snowmobiling trips. But we all seemed to have fun. We left on Friday the 12th. My car got up there around 6, the second car got up there around 8:00, and the last car got up there by about 10:30. Friday we just sat around and talked, Saturday some went out snowmobiling for an hour. And for breakfast we had cereal, lunch was meat sandwiches, dinner was spaghetti. Then we just played games. Sunday, All but 2 of my friends and I went to church(all 3 meetings) when we got home we made a potato bar for linner, then for dinner we just snacked (some made pancakes). Monday we had french toast, bacon, hash browns, fruit, ect. for breakfast, lunch we had cheese sandwiches and soup, dinner we had haystacks. Scott, Lydia and Jake played in the snow and dug a cave in the front yard. We also went over to the club house to swim, Jon and Wade stayed at the cabin while the rest of us went over. The cabin's internet was not working so Adrienne and I played on our laptops while the others swam. When everyone was done we all went back to the cabin to find out that Wade and Jon left because Wade got called into work for Tuesday. Monday we did our own Family Home Evening. We started out in the living room to sing a song have a scripture, and a prayer. Then we went up to the bonus room to have a competition. The teams were Team 1: Me, Andy Q, Adrienne, and Jamie; Team 2: Lydia, Andy S, Jake and Scott. The competition was that we all played Foosball, air hockey, and pool. The team that won more won. The winner was team 2. It is totally okay that my team did not win because everyone had fun. Tuesday we went back out on the snowmobiles and had fun doing that. Then we had fun watching movies at the cabin. Our menu for Tuesday was cereal for breakfast, sandwiches for lunch and hamburgers for dinner. Wednesday we got up and cleaned the cabin and was out by 11:30. I am so glad that everyone got up and helped so we could get on the road and back to Logan before dark. We stopped in Rexburg to see the temple. Then we stopped in Pocatello to eat lunch with my mom. THANKS MOM!!! We made it to Logan by 5:00. I am so glad that we had fun. I am also glad that I made some new friends and got to spend time with other friends.





No comments:

Post a Comment