Friday, April 9, 2010

Lots has happend

Lots has happened. So sorry I will try and keep this short. The first thing that has been happening is that I have been passing out more and more so I am starting at the beginning and the doctors are doing test that they think will figure out why I keep doing it. One of the test was I had to wear the machine in picture for 2 weeks and it monitored my heart.

The next thing that has happened is Nikki's boyfriend Ben has moved to Utah from Virginia. So we have played games and had fun getting to know him better.

I am graduating this year so I had my roommate take School pictures of me. This is just one of my favorites.

My roommates and I also had to move out of our apartment for 24 hours because we had bedbugs. We had to take all our fabric stuff out to a laundry mate and wash it all. We ended up only having them in one room but we are glad to be rid of them.


March 31, IWA had our Spring Banquet were we got a new adviser for next year. And we found out our new presidency for next year too.

For Easter Weekend my mom, niece and nephew went up to the cabin with our family friend Natalie and her family and Pat Chase. It was good to be back up at the cabin. I love it up there.


Wednesday of this week my IWA chapter got together to celebrate everyone's birthday and get to know each other.

I will try and not get so far behind again but I don't know if I can keep a promise of this. I have one month before I am done with all my undergrad classes. And I am so excited. I am After graduation I am moving to another apartment and going to be roommates with my friend Natalie. I am excited about that too. Well that is all that is going on right now. Hope all is well with everyone and hope to blog soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment