Sunday, February 7, 2010

Sledding/Up on Cloud 9

On Feb. 5, 2010- My roommates (Nikki and Morgan) and I went sledding down Old Main Hill. It was so much fun.



Then I went and got ready for my date with Josh Sulser. My friends Lydia and Loucha came to help me get ready.

After I was ready I went to get my date and we went to my IWA advisors house for an amazing Thanksgiving Dinner.

Josh and I

The whole group!

When I got to the dance I ran into my friend Shannon McCleve/Spanish tutor. It was so good to see her. She stood up and gave me a very big hug. Both of our dates just laughed and us and did not know what to do.

The 4 amigas!!! Natalie, Lydia, Loucha, and Me

The sledding and the dance was amazing! I am so glad that I have good friends to hang out with and do amazing things.

No comments:

Post a Comment