Sunday, February 21, 2010

Being Social

So this weekend has been a crazy weekend. I don't this I have been this social in my whole entire life. So Friday night I went over to Lydia's neighbor's apartment and we watched Beauty and the Beast and then we watched National Treasure. Saturday I went back over to Lydia's neighbors and watched some of Pride and Prejudice then my friend Kelsie needed help with somethings so I went over there to help her and then I went back and finished Pride and Prejudice. Then that night I went to the Aggie basketball game. It is the second one that I have gone too since I have been here in Logan. The photos below are from the game. It was so fun.

This photo is not very good but if you look close you can see a poster of a man and a man dressed up like a mermaid. If you want to see more of that man and what he does you can go to youtube and find Wild Bill and you can see him. Just know it is not for young eyes.

The final score of the game. Thanks Lydia for being a good friend.

2 comments:

  1. that's so fun! I'm glad you had a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I can't believe that you'll graduate in 2 months, 1 week, and 2 days! That's SO exciting! And I also can't believe that that was only your second USU basketball game ever going to the whole time! Glad you could get at least one more in.

    I'm glad you enjoyed looking at MY new blog too... Skyler has sure grown up, huh?

    ReplyDelete