Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Home

This last weekend was crazy but it was good to see my family. I went home on Thursday. Friday I went to my mom's office to see what my nephew got at his V-Day party from his school. He was so proud of his hat that he made.

Saturday, I would have to say was the more crazy. My mom and I left her house at 8 to go to Brittney's cheerleaders competition. Jena (Brittney's friend and fellow couch) made the outfit that Baylee is wearing. It is so dare cute.


The cheerleaders did an amazing job. Good job Hawks!!!


After the competition we all went to Butter-Burrs for lunch. I was so tired that after that I went and took a nap. That evening my mom went to a open house of one of my sister's friends and then her and I went over to the Winters house. I got to see Micheal who is leaving on a mission soon, and meet Julie and Paul's new baby Samuel.

Then Sunday was an amazing day. I went to church with my mom. They had L.Tom Parry in their ward to speak to them about bringing lambs back to the fold and being patient with them. The best of his talk he ask the President of the Decons to go up and stand by him. The young boy looked so nervous but he did an amazing job with what Elder Parry asked of him. I am sure that young boy will never forget that day. During Sacrament Meeting and Sunday School I helped my mom take care of little babies. I enjoyed it so much. Then after Sunday School we went to lunch with my Uncle Cole who was passing through town. We went to Texas Road House with him and my sisters how family.

Then we all went our separate ways. It is so good to see my family and I did not want to go back to Logan. But being back here in Logan I just have to get my mind back into the swing of school so I can graduate in May. I am sure that before I know it I will be headed back to Pocatello to see my family or they will be coming to see me graduate. I love my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment