Saturday, February 27, 2010

More Fun

So I had some more social time this week. It was amazing! I loved every minute of it. So on Wednesday I went to IWA and we were getting together with the other Wednesday chapters to do some yoga. Emily was able to come for a little with her broken leg. She has an amazing out look on things. She is a good person to have as a friend. In the 3 years that I have been in IWA this was the first year that I tried yoga and I loved doing it with friends.

Then Friday night my ward was doing a Indexing party and I decided that since for my calling in the ward is an indexer and last semester I did not go to the party I should go this year. When I got there I was only going to stay from 8 to 9 and then be done but I sat by some night girls and decided to stay longer. In fact I decided to stay till the end which was 2 a.m. The last picture on here is of how the competition ended. The two top teams get free dinner that the two bottom teams get to cook. As you can tell Relief Society 2 beat everyone by a good margin. That is the group that my roommates and I were in. I did 11 of those tallies the time that I was there.


Since this picture is smaller I will tell you what it says. With the whole ward pulling together we did 253 sheets of names. Relief Society One did 54, Elders Quorum One did 69, Relief Society Two (the one I am in) did 93, and Elders Quorum Two did 32 and the Bishopric and wives did 5. Everyone did an amazing job and I had fun and made some new friends. YAY!!! I love this ward!

No comments:

Post a Comment