Thursday, September 24, 2009

Thanks

So I have not been feeling really good since Monday night. I have been achy, coughing at night and hot and cold sweats off and on. Tuesday morning I was still feeling bad so I did not know what to do till I threw up for no reason. When that happened I had enough so I called Student Health and told them I needed to come it. When I got to my appointment the doctor came in looked at me and said "You look like crap, what are your symptoms" I told him my symptoms and he said with out a second thought "My guess is only 65% right but I think you have SWINE FLU" I asked if he was sure and he said yep. He asked me if I wanted the test or just to get a note to stay home for the week and see if that helps me get better. I said what would you do if I took the test and it came back positive for swine flu and he said he would give me a note to stay home for the week and send me home. So I just took the note and went home, emailed all my teachers, and went back to bed. I told my mom and she was a little scared but I told her I don't want to get anyone else sick and to stay home. I will just stay in my apartment and warn my roommates. Well yesterday my mom and sister sent me flowers. It was so nice of them. I really like the vase or mug that the flowers came in. I have some good moments and bad moments still. I have only thrown up one other time than Tuesday morning. I don't know if it was or is swine flu but whatever it is I am still not feeling like my old self yet. Last night I think was the worst but today I think it is just a cold. So I don't know! I will just wait it out like the doctor said I would have to and hope it does not get worse than last night! Thanks again Brittney and Mom! I love you guys!~Natasha


Aren't the flowers pretty!

2 comments:

  1. Ah that was sweet of them. i hope you do get feeling better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so cute of your mom and sister! I hope you are feeling better. Love you

    ReplyDelete