Saturday, October 3, 2009

Because

Because I am not good and talking out loud and because of Elder Bednar's talk in the first session of conference here is my testimony:

I believe that family is the number one thing that gets us to be happy. We must tell our family that we love them and mean is as well as show it. I know that President Monsen is the true living prophet and President Joseph Smith was the first prophet that brought us the scriptures. I believe that if we sincerely pray we will be answered. The answer might not be what we want but it is what we need. I believe that if I do what I need to I will be able to see my father and other family members that died before me again. I know that the scriptures were translated by Joseph Smith with the help of Jesus Christ and Heavenly Father. I know that through the atonement many things are true. I know that I love my mom and sister. They are my best friend and I hope they know that everything I do is with them in mind. I love my cousins, aunts and uncles. I wish we did more and we like each other more but I do love them with all my heart. I love my grandparents. Both sets of my grandparents are wonderful people and I love them with all my heart as well. I know that with help from our family and friends that we can live the commandments and we will make it to the celestial kingdom. I also know that when we see Christ and Heavenly Father it will be in that moment that we will know for sure that we did the right thing is following them. That is my testimony, it is short but it is true. I love you all and hope that you all know that. :) Smile everyday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment