Wednesday, October 28, 2009

my trip home, 2 baby showers, random pictures, and the first snow of the season.

So a lot is going on but I wanted to show you some pictures of things that have been going on. The 22-24 I went to Pocatello to give my sister her birthday present a week late and to help my mom and sister give a friend a baby shower. Then after the games at Maria's baby shower I left and drove to Malad to go to my friend Cherhys's baby shower. It was good to see her. Then Sunday the 25th my roommates and I had some guy friends over for dinner. They said it was good. Then yesturday the first snow came. It was a blizzard. The picture of the snow was taken today the day after the storm.





My roommates are excited for Halloween can you tell?

Side note- I have done a lot just today. Today at 1, I had an appointment with my advisor to decide what I have to take next semester. So I went and we found out that the college still thought I was a Elementary Education major not a Liberal Arts major. So I got a sheet to fill out as well as we found out that if everything goes as planned I will be graduating in May so I got another sheet to fill out. Then to do everything today so I did not forget I ran over to the Eled department to get them to fill out a part of the changing major paper, then I ran over to turn in the two forms into the register and then I went to the computer lab and registered for the class that my advisor and I had decided. So I had officially changed majors, turned in my requested to graduate form and registered in a matter of 45 minutes. Needless to say I got my exercise for the day. Well there is a lot of updating but I hope you all liked it. Love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment