Thursday, September 10, 2009

First...

So this semester has been stressful but has not been that bad or hard to deal with what I have to do. Until today. The first bad thing all semester happened...

She came home and she was a little bit earlier than usual and I turn around from my computer and saw her in this. I asked "What did you do" She went on to tell me the story that she was riding one of the horses and it began to buck. When she tried to stop her from bucking it made the horse and herself un-balanced and they both fell over and the horse rolled on her then got up and step on her in 3 different spots on her arm. She did not want to go the the hospital but after blacking out for a few moments her boss called her mom and they both insisted that she did. This is what she left the hosptial with. Sorry Morgan. I know how she feels so last night I took her to the store to get some ice things and ib prophen and some dinner and I have helped her to do her hair last night and when she work up today. I don't know how else to help her but that. So that was the first bad thing that has happened this semester but I am totally glad it is not me!

No comments:

Post a Comment