Sunday, September 6, 2009

First 2 Weeks of fun

So by the title of this post you may think that I have not done any school work during these first two weeks of school. Well I have I just don't want to post very much about that. However to make you all happy I am going to say. That all of my classes have a lot of reading as the homework for them. I read all day when I am not in class or playing with friends. I think you would all agree that if I read 24/7 I would not only go insane but I would all so not get much sleep. And if you really know me I need my sleep. Now one to the fun that I have taken a part in these first two weeks of school.
The first Friday of school was the Open House of IWA/ IMA. It went so great! I am excited for this year. We recruted some amazing girls. The first picture is of the presidency. The second picture is the girls that are in the presidentcy that are also in my ward.

Then the next day a group of us drove in to Tremonton and went to the Box Elder Rodeo. This was the first rodeo that I have ever been too. It was cool. I did not ride with Chris and Nikki but when my group got there I found them. This is them in the first picture below.

Believe it or not but in this picture below it was the half time show. It is a monkey in a sadel riding on a dog. It was crazy but good.

This next picture was all who was in the car that I rode with. Emily Olsen, Jani Masco (I think), Natalie Olsen, and I.

After the Rodeo we went into the fair and looked around. I touched a cow. I was for some reason scared to do it at first but when they didn't really do anything I didn't think it was all that bad.

The second week of school was full of studies until Friday then LDSSA held a Jello slide. I did not do it but I enjoyed watching my friends do it. They would jump into a little pool full of jello roll around in it, then get out and run to a tarp that was a big water slide that had been sprayed with water. They had a lot of fun. By the time they were done they were wet, sticky and Natalie got home with a pink bra.

Then lastly, last night Natalie,Emily and I went along with some guys and another girl to cliffs about a half hour south of Logan. Everyone but Natalie, Me and the other girl climbed the cliffs and jumped. I stayed in the raft and took pictures of them.

When everyone was done we went back to the fire pit and roasted hot dogs, marshmellows, and a few even roasted skittels. (sorry for the spelling if it is wrong)

It was so much fun to see everyone doing what they love and not being scared of what anyone else thought. These two weeks were enjoyable as well as full of learning. Until next time I hope you all are well and staying safe and having fun as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment