Tuesday, September 22, 2009

What on Earth/Trip Home

This last weekend was September 17-19, 2009. I went home to help my mom get ready for a cousin reunion that is coming up and with Brittney's two children because her and Casey took a trip to Boise. During this trip home I also helped my uncle move a television which accedently fell and went to the store with my mom. When my mom and I got home from running the errands Baylee and Trysten wanted to climb on everything. At dinner Trysten got sick so we had to go home early. And they still wanted to climb on everything. That was just on Friday. On Saturday we got up did some work and then took the children to McDonalds because we promised Trysten that if he was good we would take him and he reminded us all morning so we finally took him and he was even good there. It was the first time that he went up to my mom (twice) and told her he had to go to the bathroom. I think he is almost 100% potty trained. Which is great from everyone that is with him on a daily basics. On Sunday I had a dinner party back at my apartment so I came back to Logan Sunday afternoon.




Now for the What on Earth of my title. Friday while I was getting ready for bed I looked down and there was a bruise on my leg. I had no idea where it came from. The picture below was taken yesturday so it has changed some colors since I saw it the first time. But when I saw it I actually said what on earth. Does anyone know where things like this comes from? Well back to studing. I hope all is well with everyone who looks at my blog.
Have a wonderful rest of your week.






1 comment:

  1. Looks like a fun/crazy weekend home! As for the bruise, i'm pretty sure you were sleep-walking and jumping on your bed and fell and....well, I don't know from there, but something about you jumping on your bed. ;)

    ReplyDelete