Sunday, August 23, 2009

A lot has happened

So since I have been home from my wonderful trip to Europe I have been busy non-stop. The first thing that happened was Thursday when I got home I drove back south to South Jordan to the first Abish(IWA) reunion. It was small but it was fun to see some of the girls that were in it my first year and meet some of the girls that were in Abish before I entered.

Then Friday, I drove to Preston where my good friends Cyndal and Matt Noble had there reception. I am so happy for them. It was so good to see Matt since he was home from his mission and he had found one of the sweetest girls I know who has been such a good friend to me as well.

Then after the reception I drove to Pocatello where I stayed at my mom for a week. Saturday I woke up and did some work at my mom's house and then my whole family went to my cousin Josh and Brandi's baby shower. They are my cousins on my dad's side and they are having a little boy. We are all so excited because Josh is the only one of my cousins that can carry on the Hill last name for our family. It was so good to see them.

Also at the shower I meet my cousin Karlie's baby Kaydence (I think that is how they are spelling her name). She is a sweet baby. Karlie is Josh's sister. I was so glad that I was able to go to the shower and support my family. I think family should do that. SUPPORT each other.


After Josh and Brandi's Shower my mom and I went to BJ and Jessica Farnes's wedding reception. It was so good to see them happy. I was in the same grade as BJ and I even went on a date with him. But I am glad that he found Jessica.

Through out the next week I need more work for my mom and hung out with my family. One day I think it was Monday my mom and I took my neice and nephew to a park by my grandma hill's house and they loved it. My mom and I loved watching them play.

Also through out the week I go together with my Grandma Hill and typed up her history while she talked. It was good to learn about her when she was younger and thing that happened to her. Friday the 21 I went to my third wedding reception in a week. It was Britney Nielsen's. She married someone she meet at BYUI. I can't believe that she is married. She cheered with my sister on a community squad and I always thought she was to little to get married. But I am glad that she is happy.

On Saturday, August 22,2009 my sister had a birthday party for my neice. She turned the big 1!!! I can not believe that I have a 1 year old neice and a 3 year old nephew. Life is crazy sometimes.


Then last night after the party I drove to Smithfield where all of us in the Abish chapter of IWA got together to plan the activities for our chapter. We got a lot accomplished is only 3.5 hours. I was glad that it got done in a short amount of time. I think we will have a good semester. At least I hope so.

Well that is all that has happened in this last week. Now I must get ready for my next EVENTURE!!! SCHOOL. I start tomorrow and I pray I do good in ALL of my classes. So please keep me in your prayers to get through at least the first week.







1 comment:

  1. Holy cow, you have been busy! And I can't believe you went to Europe! My husband totally wants to take that same trip! I didn't realize you were such good friends with Melissa and Shawn. YOu guys look like you had a great time!

    ReplyDelete