Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Last weekend- June 26+

The weekend started out by me going home on Thursday and helping my mom get things ready for Saturday. Brittney and I made the table decorations. I think they turned out great. Trysten even helped by handing things to his mom with both his hands and feet. He had just got done watching George the monkey. Then Saturday my mom and I went out to get the park set up for the reunion. My mom 's uncle was already out there to help us. Then at about 9:30 I went to pick up the pork for the sandwitches. The reunion was wonderful. I had so much fun playing water volley ball and talking to my family. Those that did not come I think missed out. And those that did come I am glad that I was able to see all of you. Then after the reunion my mom, sister, neice, nephew and I went up to Idaho Falls to a cousins reception. It was good to show support to family. Then we went to Olive garden and then back to Pocatello. Then went to bed and sleeped a long time. My mom and I did not get up until about 11 the next morning. We definately needed it. Then my mom and I went in her office to get going on a project that my mom had on her list. We were not able to get the whole project done before I had to come back to Logan. I am glad I could help my mom. I hope she knows this. Mom-Good luck on getting the projects done. Take one at a time and don't start the next project until the one you are working on it done. I will be back in July to help but I hope that you have the one that I help you get started done before I get there. HEHEHE




I love my family and they always do and should come first!!!

1 comment:

  1. I have an award for you. Go to my blog and check it out.

    ReplyDelete