Monday, June 1, 2009

3Ps

I am sure you are wondering what this post is about that I would title it 3Ps. Well I will tell you: puzzles, pizza, and project. The photos below is about these things. My friends Emily and Adam did not want a puzzle that they had and I was looking for a puzzle so they gave it to me. It was a difficult one but I liked it. Thanks to my friend Natalie, her and I got it done in about a week to a week in a half. The next thing that the photos are of is a pizza making party that Natalie and I did. A week ago Sunday we invited friends over to make home made pizzas and play games. It was fun to see all those friends. And it was fun to make pizzas and play games. And the last thing that is on this post is that I have started a project. There are some shirts that I don't wear any more but I don't want to get rid of them so I am making them into a quilt. So the photos are of the beginning of the project. I will make sure I take more pictures of it so I can so you all the finish product. I am excited. Now enjoy the photos.


























































































































1 comment:

  1. Oh that puzzle!... I'm pretty sure that picture with all those pieces missing was how it sat for a good 4-5 hours of hard work and no progress! :) And yes, the pizza party was fun, and I'm excited for you and your quilt!

    ReplyDelete