Tuesday, June 16, 2009

???

Most you know by now that I did not celebrate my birthday on the day that I turned 24. But I did celebrate it. On Friday my friend Natalie took me to a wonderful play. It was titled Foreigner. (Sorry if I spelled anything wrong) The play was wonderful. Before the play she brought me dinner. Thanks Natalie. My whole family came down on Saturday. My family, Natalie and I all went mini golfing and then we went to Bluebird for dinner. Then my family gave me some 3x5 cards so I can use them for flash cards for my Spanish class (I was glad, I was almost out) and then they also gave me 2 movies. One of the movies I had never seen before so I am excited to watch it tonight with some of my friends, and the other movie I just love (August Rush) I think everyone should see at least once. Thanks family. Well anyways, that was all before my birthday. Today is my actual birthday. I woke up and did little things that I like to do. Then at about 10:30 or 11:00 the door bell rang. I went to go answer it and it was flowers from my friend Lydia. That was so nice of her to do that. Thanks Lydia. Then my friend Natalie and I went to Taco Bell for dinner, and when I am done updating this blog we are going to go get ice cream and then come back here and watch the movie. I have also had my friend Charlene and my sister call me and wish me a happy birthday. And I have had many of my friends wish me a happy birthday on facebook. I have some wonderful friends and family. Thanks everyone!!!








Wow? I am 24!!!! Enough said!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment