Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Annie Get your gun

Below are pictures that I took with my camera to illustrate this story. Now for the story. My roommate last year who will be my roommate again in August called me to see if I would like to go to Bear Lake to see a play that her friend was in. I told her that I would love to go. So she got into Logan at about 4:30 on the 20th. She picked me up and we went to Sizzler for dinner. Then we got on the road to go to Bear Lake. We left Logan at about 5:30, the play did not start till 8 but were were not sure where we were going. On our way to Bear Lake we I had to go to the bathroom so bad that I was so tempted to go in the bushes, that is how bad I had to go. However, we found a bathroom. I was so excited. But when I got out of the car I noticed that there was a note on the door. I read the note and tried to open the door. It was locked! I wanted to cry! I told Nikki that if we don't find another bathroom soon then to pull over and I will just go in the bushes. Well not even 5 minutes later there was another bathroom. So I went but it did not have any soap. So not even 5 minutes later there was another bathroom stop that Nikki decided she had to go to the bathroom too so I got to wash my hands. After this stop we thought we were only half way to where we needed to be. But 15 minutes later we had found the where the play was going to be. We were about an hour late so we went for a drive. We decided that it would be fun to put our feet in Bear Lake so Nikki pulled over to the side of the road and we walked through dirt and mud but we finally got to put our feet in Bear Lake. By the way this is the very first time ever I remember being in Bear Lake. The water was cold but it felt so good. It was so hot and we wanted to just jump in but we remembered that we had to go and sit in a theather. Then we walked back to the car and went to get our tickets to Annie Get Your Gun. It was a wonderful performance. It was not the best but it was no where near the worst. I would totally go to another performance there. Then her friend rode back to Logan with us. I got back to my apartment at about 12 A.M. I am so glad that Nikki invited me to go. I had a great time. I would have taken more pictures but my batteries died. At least I got some pictures of it. RIGHT!!!
























































1 comment:

  1. It was soooo much fun to go with you!

    See you soon! :) I'm excited

    ReplyDelete