Friday, July 3, 2009

Blog Award

Kreativ Blogger Award I have received an award...and I am so excited!Kim over at Nothin but love gave this award to me. I'm required to nominate 7 other bloggers who I feel have a Kreativ blog, and they are supposed to nominate 7 others too. (Be sure to leave a comment on their blog about the award.) After they accept the award, they are then asked to write a list of 7 things that their blog readers may not already know about them.

7 things you may not know about me:

1) I am deathly afraid for rats
2) My favorite food is most fruits
3) I have only one siblings, My sister is the best.
4) My dad died in a car accdient when I was only 18 months old and my mom has never re-married.
5) The first thing I look at ( in the opposite gender) are their hands
6) I hate bear walls, I have to have something on each wall in the room or it drives me crazy
7) If I could wish anything in the world it would be that I can be closer to my cousins. (On both sides of my family)

The people that I nominate are:

Ashley at Hatch Family of Four
Kimberley at Ob-la-di- ob-la-da
Amber at Marc and Amber Gallman
Kym at Adam and Kym
Natalie at Just me and my life
Nikki at Fine Art of Nikki Pettitt
Steffaine at Monsen Family
Tennille at Call Commotion

Love you all!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment