Saturday, August 14, 2010

Natalie Jolley

This is my friend Natalie Jolley. She has been such an impersonation to me. She died this morning. It is defiantly a bitter sweet thing. She had cancer and she was in pain so I am glad that she is at peace. However, having her fight and being a part of her life seeing her so happy no matter the case made me a better person. I want to be more like her everyday. I hope she knows what she did for me. There are no words to express my love and thankfullness to this beautiful sister of God to me. I hope one day she will know that she is one of the people in my life that made me who I am and how much I am indebted to her. Natalie you will be deeply missed! Rest in peace and then play in heaven with all of the wonderful people that I know that are up there. Like my dad, grandpa, uncle, friend Jordan and many more. Keep a stop in the celestial kingdom for me I expect to see you there when I am done with my life here on earth.

1 comment: