Sunday, August 29, 2010

Logan

So after Lava like I said in the next post (sorry you will be reading these backwards) My roommates and I went back to Logan and went to bed. Then Tuesday I woke up and did some Spanish. Then my roommate Samantha asked if I wanted to go get Aggie ice cream with her. So I did.
Then at 4 I went over to see my friend Adrienne, Heidi and Alaura. Adrienne and I went to Taco Tuesday.

Wednesday my old roommate Morgan came to see me. And I packed the rest of my things. Then that night I went to Fire house with my friend Leah but I did not get a picture of us. Then I went to country swing dancing night to see my friend Ember and I did not get a picture of that either. However, being at dancing I also say my friend Alicia and Ryan Warren. Ryan told me I had to dance with him before I left and so I did.
Then Thursday my family came to help me load the truck and my car with the rest of my things and help clean my apartment. Then we all went to Olive Garden to get lunch before we headed back to Pocatello. On our way to Olive Garden I called my friend Emily to see if she could come eat with us and so she did. Baylee loved Emily's baby Rachel. It was good to see Emily.

It was a good couple of days in Logan and I am sad to have had to move but I know it is the best for me now. One day I hope to go back even if it is to just visit.

Then we got in the truck and car and made our way back to Pocatello. One time I looked back to see what my nephew was doing in the back seat and this is what I found. I could not reset getting a picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment