Sunday, August 1, 2010

The cabin




I was just going to make this blog about this last trip up to the cabin but then I decided to make put 4 things on here that some people may or may not know about me.
1- I am the oldest of 2 girls. I love being the older sister about 65% of the time. Life with a younger sister and only a younger sister is rewarding. She is my best friend 100% of the time even though some people may think that we don't like each other most of the time.
2- I don't like foreign languages. They are the only reason I wish that I had a photographic mind. I wish I was someone that could memorize things like that. If you are someone who know another language use it a lot so you don't loose it. It is a real gift if you know it, love it, and use it.
3- I do not like the word 'HATE'. I think there is too much hate in the world already so when people say that word even if it is that you hate when someone does something or you hate a certain food I think that you are just feeding the hate in the world. I don't think that people should hate anything. You may not like something and that is fine. Hate is a curse word in my book. So for those who read this I challenge you to not use that word around me. Thanks!
4- From earlier in this post I said that the cabin that my grandpa had built for my family is my favorite place on earth so far. That is still true even at this part of my blog. But I want to repeat myself. I feel so relaxed up there in a very beautiful part of the world.
So anyways that is all I have for now. If there is anything that you think I should add or take away from my blog let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment