Sunday, August 29, 2010

Lava

So on August 16, I drove to Logan to take a Spanish exam and to see some of my friends because I am moving back to Pocatello for the time being. And when I got to my apartment after the exam my roommates were talking about going swimming. So after some convincing we all got into my car and drove to Lava where my Pocatello ward was doing their family home evening. I had a lot of fun and I am glad that Samantha and Christina got to go with me. The pictures below are some that were taken that day.
This is what we saw driving back to Logan after Lava.
My branch president on the phone like always.
Me with my two roommates: Christina and Samantha
Me with Elicia, Ashley and Ryan.
Elicia did not want to be in pictures when I got there so Ashley took the towel off her head and this is the picture I got. Love you girls.

No comments:

Post a Comment