Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Rachel Belle Nelsen

This blog is to just tell my friends Emily and Adam how happy I am for them to have brought a beautiful daughter into their lives. As you can see by the title of this blog they named her Rachel Belle Nelsen. Emily has always loved the name Rachel and Belle came from Adam's grandma Isabelle who was called Belle all of her life. Rachel was born May 18th. However I did not meet her till the 29th. These are pictures of when I went to meet her. If you notice that we are all in hot pink just now we did not plan that but it was funny that when I walked in we were all wearing the same color. The family picture of Emily's family I took off their computer screen.

1 comment:

  1. ah she's so cute! I love the pink and both mom and baby look great!

    ReplyDelete