Monday, June 14, 2010

Natalie and William

June 11th I went to Salt Lake to spend time with Lydia. Lydia had a friend that had a friend who had a cabin so we went to the cabin for a night. They wanted us to use sleeping bags but Lydia did not bring any so we found 2 and mine ended up being a child's but I made it work. It was interesting how I made it work but I did. The cabin is a Narnia themed cabin. Every room had a name above the door such as eagles, dwarfs, lion, fauns, etc.

Saturday morning Lydia and I drove to Manti to go to Natalie and William wedding and reception. On the way we drove past a marathon. Lydia and I rolled down our window and cheered while they ran, or walked and while we drove.

Like I said before Natalie and William got married in Manti at the temple there. Lydia and I got there about 15 minutes before they came out of the temple.


During the pictures that we took outside the temple we got rained on. And when the group got on the stairs for the group picture it started to pour. So when that picture was done we all ran for our cars to go to the luncheon.

The last time I got a picture taken with this little boy he cried so he was happy with me so I got another picture taken. The little boy's name is Jack. He is Natalie's nephew.





After the luncheon we went over to the Olsen's to decorate for the reception. The rain had stopped. So they did what they had planned to have it outside. The rain started up again when the reception had about an hour left. So we moved everything inside and the line stood outside on the front porch. They seemed happy though. It was so fun to see them happy. I am so happy for them. Good luck to the both of you. Mr and Mrs Porter!!!

1 comment:

  1. Awwww, Manti temple. that was the Temple I went to for my Endowments

    ReplyDelete