Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Making Cookies

On Sunday my roommate and I made Chocolate Chip cookies. It was fun and an adventures all at the same time. I have decided that making cookies is a lot like creating a testimony. With everything that is added in the cookies to make them great is just like all of the experiences that you have to go to through to get your testimony of life and the church. So this is what I am going to think about every time I make cookies. That I am just going through experiences that Heavenly Father needs me to go through in order to make it back to him.

2 comments:

  1. That's a good thought, Natasha. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a wonderful outlook on life! I will also try and remember this as i go through lifes challenges... and when I bake cookies. :-)

    ReplyDelete