Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Ducktails in the Sun

So I am not creative when it comes to titles. So most of this title is from my friend Ember that I did this activity with. So anyways, she texted me wanting to do something. I had errands to do so she went on those with me. Then we went to first dam to feed the ducks bread, and then we went up to second dam and did a nature walk and took pictures of us. It was so fun and I actually liked some pictures that we took. So below are just a few of the pictures that were taken.




I loved having the sun out when I have had many days of rain. I hope that the sun stays for a while. And I am glad I have a friend that will go outside with me and take pictures. It was so fun!
P.S. I beat you to posting this post Ember. And I even did it the next morning. I hope you have fun doing y our post.

No comments:

Post a Comment