Tuesday, May 11, 2010

REPENTING

Sorry I have not blogged in awhile. I have been doing a lot. Finishing up the semester, packing, graduating, moving, unpacking, and spending time with family and friends. So I am repenting with a lot of photos to show you what I have been doing. I won't say much about each event. But I will say somethings about them. The first thing was my roommate Nikki had to buy clay for one of her classes but she did not use all of it so she gave the rest to Morgan, Ben and I. I don't have a picture on here of the final thing that I made because they are for my mom and Brittney and I have not given it to them yet.

The next thing is my mom and I went to a doctor's appointment in Ogden and we had lunch with an old friend/nanny my sister had while

Then my friend Natalie is getting married. So her sister through her a bridal shower. Good luck Natalie. I am so happy for you!

Graduation week was full of things. My first IWA advisor texted me and took me and Ke

Graduation week I also had to pack up and move all my things in my car.


On the 6th my friends: Lydia and Heidi went to DI just for fun. We tried on dresses.

Then my mom, friend Joyce and Trysten came into town and we all went to dinner.

Then my mom, Joyce, Trysten and I spent the rest of the day at the hotel and that night we went to Heidi's and to fry night it was so fun.


Graduation day came so fast. These are just a few of my favorites of that wonderful day.



Monday the 10th I moved into my new apartment.


So anyways that is what has been going on. I will try not take so long to blog. But I will promise I will blog almost everything I do. At least all that I take pictures of.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Natasha! Congrats on making it! I know we are all so proud of you! Enjoy your success!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We had friends that lived in your new apartments! Funny. Congrats on Graduating!

    ReplyDelete