Tuesday, May 18, 2010

My Summer Roommates

This post is all about my new roommates. We will only be roommates for the summer. I will tell you want I know about them.

Kathleen- Is in the picture with me above. She likes the color green. She is from Soda Springs. Has a boyfriend named Nick. She works at Walmart. And I hardly ever see her.

Samantha- Is from Provo. Going into Pharmacy. Drives a truck. And is very easy going. Eats healthy. Has short brown hair.
Christina- Is from Star Valley Wyoming. Has a brother who is going on a mission soon. Loves horses. Going into Agriculture. Is laid back. Likes the fast and the furious movies. I have spent the most time with so far. Has lighter hair then any of us in the apartment. She also likes oreos with peanut butter.

So there you go. These are my three roommates for the summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment