Monday, March 9, 2009

SUNDAY

Well for Spring Break I have been up here at my families cabin with some friends. I will do another post soon with photos but this post is going to be about my Sunday experience up here at the cabin. Myself and most of my friends want to go to church on Sunday. So at 8:30 we all piled in as many cars we had that we could all get to church safely and drove over to the church. When we got to the church there was a note on the door saying that church was cancelled. All of my friends and I were disappointed. However, we had some of my guys friends and they took it upon themselves to call their home bishop and got permission to hold sacrament meeting at the cabin. I had an amazing feeling through the whole experience. We did the meeting just like if we were at church we had a beginning, sacrament, rest, and ending hymn. My friend Steve is the elders quorm president in his ward so he acted as the presiding person. He conducted, Andy and Andrew blessed and past the sacrament. Steve, Andrew and Jennie gave a few short thoughts. After the rest hymn we had a testimony meeting where we just went around the circle and EVERYONE shared something that was on their mind or just there testimony. The spirit was so great. Then we had lunch and then we went and watched the testaments. I was amazed and how many people cried. Guys were also crying. I loved how I felt at the end of the day. I did not want the day to end.

No comments:

Post a Comment