Wednesday, March 25, 2009

TWO SPECIAL PEOPLE

WOW!!! Three years have past since this fun loving, entergetic, happy boy came in to my life. Somedays I am still surprised that I am an aunt to him. But everytime he says my name I remember why I love him so much. I love you so much! My one and only man. (RIGHT NOW ANYWAY!!!)

One year has past since my best friend Charlene brought this beautiful little girl into the world. I am so glad that you let me call your girls my niece. Emilie is so cute. Every time she smiles at me I am even more glad.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TRYSTEN MCCURDY AND EMILIE BRADLEY!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I am so glad that you consider me your best friend. That makes me feel good. Glad to know that my kids brighten up your day. Can they come live with you? Just kidding. Thanks for letting us be a part of your family.

    ReplyDelete