Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Spring Break

For Spring Break I went up to my families cabin. The first picture is me driving down the road and Natalie is taking a photo of us in the car with a full back seat. We had my whole car and trunk full of things for the cabin. The second photo is of Natalie and I standing over the boarder of Montana and Idaho. Natalie had never been to Montana so I took her over the boarder. The third photo is a group picture of the biggest group that was up there at one time. This was the best group that I could have taken up there.
The first picture of this next group is of Brandon, Alyse, Jennie, and Andrew taken after our version of Sacrate meeting that I explained in a previous post. Then the second picture is of seven of us in the hot tube. The third photo is of Steve and his sad eye. He and Jake were playing racket ball and the ball bounced off the wall and to his eye. Sad eye!!!
The next two pictures were of other activites that we did up there. Going snow mobiling and had a dance night. The last photo is the 6 of us who were still there so we stopped at Frostytop in Ashton for lunch together and took this photo.
Being up there with this great group of newly made friends was amazing. I hope that this group of people and I can stay friends for some times. Thanks guys for making this trip on Spring Break a wonderful week.

No comments:

Post a Comment