Sunday, February 22, 2009

Home




My Valentine's/ Presidents's Day Weekend started out by going home and going to dinner and a movie with my friend Becky. The movie we went to was "So he just not that in to you. " I thought it was really good. Then in went to Saturday morning where I surprised my sister for being there. Her team was so good! I am so proud of my sister. After the cheerleading was done my family and I went and had dinner with my grandparents and my aunt Marylin and Uncle Skip.
Then that night my mom hung out with my friend Charlene and her family. We went out to dinner and played a game at my mom's house. It was so nice to see them.
Sunday, I hung out with my mom,Nana, and my friend Becky. The last thing that I did was on Monday my family, my friend Becky , and my Nana went to Ruby Tuesdays for dinner.
It was a really good weekend and I was so glad that I was able to go home!








1 comment:

  1. Thanks for changing my blog. I think the both of the blogs look really good. I love the picture of you and the two children. It looks so fun. I'm glad that you changed the blogs and added some cute pictures.
    Thanks!!!!

    ReplyDelete