Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Wow has the time gone by that much

My friend Cherhys did this so I decided to do it to so I guess I stole it from her. Sorry Cherhys.

twenty years ago I...
1) I was two almost three
2) followed my mom everywhere
3) loved my daddy

ten years ago I...
1) I was twelve going on thirteen
2) loved babysitting
3) missed my daddy

five years ago I...
1) was seventeen almost eight-teen
2) started college at ISU
3) loved my family

three years ago I...
1) I was almost 20
2) still missed my dad
3) had an awesome roommate

one year ago I...
1) I switched colleges to USU
2) did not like not having friends
3) still loved my family

so far this year I have...
1) passed three out of my five classes this semester ( I still have two to take tomorrow)
2) found out I am going to have a niece
3) and have gone through almost three different roommates. The first on moved to SLC. The second on is going on a mission and the third on is moving in tomorrow.

yesterday I...
1) drove from Pocatello to Logan
2) studied for finials
3) and watched a movie

today I...
1) woke up
2) studied some more
3) and had a study session

tomorrow I will...
1) take my last 2 finals
2) drive back to pocatello
3) PRAY that I passed all of my classes with flying colors

next year I may...
1) get into the program
2) go to HAWAII
3) get a teaching job

I am so excited for this school year to be over I can hardly stand it. I hope all who read this are well and happy.

2 comments:

  1. This was cool. I think this is a fun way to share what is going on in your life. Thanks for sharing. Good luck tomorrow on finals. Love, MOM

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wouldn't worry about stealing it from me...technically I stole it from someone else so....oops! Good Luck on Finals!!!!

    ReplyDelete