Saturday, April 26, 2008

Tagged

I was tagged by my cousin Jalayne. Thanks. I have had a blog for a while and I have never been tagged. I guess you decided to fix that.
1. Your Hair? Brown
2. Your Favorite thing? smell of rain
3. Favorite Drink? lemonade
4. Room You're in? the bonus room at my grandparents cabin
5. Your fear? is never having a family of my own
6. What do you want to be in 10 years? a mommy
7. One of your wish list items? boxer and briefs game
8. Where you grew up? Pocatello, ID
9. Last thing you did? watched a movie with my nephew
10. What are you wearing? clothes
11. Your pet? I am not much of a pet lover but my family has a dog
12. Your Life? is busy
13. Your Mood? stressed
14. Missing? my brown shoes. Has anyone seen it? not that I know of
15. What are you thinking about right now? that I should be writting my paper
16. Your summer? non exsitent
17. Your relationship status? very single
18. School? still going
19. Soup? chicken noodle
20. Motto: you can survive
I tag Cherhys, Whitney, and Chelsea. Have fun friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment