Sunday, April 6, 2008

here comes the bride




My friend Sara Lee yesturday became Sara Earl. It was a wonderful wedding. Her and her husband Steve got married in Hazelton, Idaho. They got married in the church that Sara was raised in. She had three brides maids that she grew up with. I was asked to sit at her book for the reception. My mom was asked to take her wedding pictures. Cherhys came and sat nexted to me at the book. I was glad that she came, I had not seen her in a long time and it was good to catch up. It was also good to see Becky, Stephaine and Amber. So this blog is a congrates to Sara and Steve. And thanks for inviting me and letting me help with your happy day.

1 comment:

  1. I think it was a great weekend. Thanks for coming home! Work hard at school you can do it!!!!

    ReplyDelete