Wednesday, May 7, 2008

An UPDATE for you....

Well last Thursday I took my last finals and Monday the grades were all posted. I was happy about all of them except my math. I really thought that I did better than I did. Even though a C is a wonderful grade I really don't think it is fair. The reason I got a C in the class is because I went through the who semester with an A then I took the final that was wroth 200 points which is totally not cool. Anyway the final was super hard and I did not do as good as I wanted and I ended up with a C in that class. Well that was last semester I am going to try and put it all behind me and keep looking forward. So this week I have been at my mom's house doing odds and ends for her while she is at work. I have been cleaning and organizing closests. Sunday however before I get ahead of myself I went to my friend Charlene's baby blessing. The dress was so big that they could not use the hat that went with it. She was still so cute!
So I have been cleaning trying to relax some and have fun. Because next week I start summer school it is going to be very crazy summer and it is going to go by fast but I will greatful when I pass all those classes too. I will be taking 6 classes this summer in a matter of 12 weeks. In that time I will also be looking for a job and trying to decide what to do with myself in the fall, give my sister another baby shower since she is having a girl this time, and help out with 4 weddings. Like I said this summer is going to go super fast. Anyway yesturday I went to a doctors appointment with my sister. They did an ultrasound and it was very cool to be there in person instead of just seeing the picture. I was glad I was there for that. After the doctor's appointment we decided to go over to the hospital and look where Brittney would be having the baby. It was really nice and cozy. It did not look like a hospital at all except for the beds. I will be so excited to have both a niece and a nephew. That is a quick update from me. Hope all is well for those who reads this.

No comments:

Post a Comment