Thursday, May 15, 2008

I have been tagged

I was tagged by my friend Hayley.How to play this game of tag. Post these rules on your blog. List 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 goals, 3 current obsessions/collections, 3 random surprising facts about yourself. Tag 5 people at the end of your post by leaving their names. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
My three joys are
1-My family
2-My life
3-My goals
My three fears are
1-I will never find true love
2- I will never get my teaching certificate
3-I will get ran over
3 of my goals are
1-Marry in the LDS Mount Timp temple
2- Visit Paris
3- Receive flowers from a boy not a family member.
3 current obsessions/collections
1-movies
2-scrapbooking materials
3-school materials
3 random/surprising facts about me
1-I am a clean freak-I can't stand if anything is out of sorts
2-I would rather put my self to help anyone without asking for help from anyone
3-My favorite things about myself is #2
Okay I tag: Charlene, Whitney,Chelsea,Heather, and Kymberly

No comments:

Post a Comment