Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Thoughts of this year

Okay so I have no idea who is going to read this but it has been a long time so I think it is time to say my thoughts of this first year living in Utah again.


There has been good and bad things about being back in Utah. Right now I am thinking there is more bad than good but that is because of things I am going through. But this is not about what I am going through this is my thoughts. I still don't know why I am suppose to be here in Utah. But every time I thinking about moving somewhere I would get the feeling that my thought of moving is just scared about living my life here, by myself without my mommy and sister and niece and nephew near me. But guess what I made it through my first year so I think that I can make it longer. YAY!!! There are a lot of things that have made me a better, stronger person and I am glad that I have gone through each thing that I have gone through. Yes, most of them have been hard things like meeting someone that was nice and amazing but did not love me and that turned into be a gerk. I worked with someone that was very hard to communicate with. I meet someone that I am still in love with that even though we are working on just being friends I still feel like he is the one for me and that part of me left when he followed his heart to go with another girl.  I lived by myself and had to use my savings more than I thought to pay for bills. I have had a calling in my ward that I have had before but I feel like I have worked harder on it this time then last time. I have made it through my first year of teaching and have entered the first summer not being a teacher and I miss the kids. In all of this that I have done I still feel like there is more for me to learn in Utah and I am excited, and scared of what that is but bring it on.

1 comment:

  1. great post. I feel your pain. hard to be away from family. glad you found out he was a jerk before you married him. that would have been horrible. love u girlie and miss u.

    ReplyDelete