Friday, March 15, 2013

What is stressing me

Okay so if you don't like reading negative things then stop right now. Because this is going to be a venting post. I am hoping that if I write about what is stressing me at this moment in time I can just move on and get going because everything that I am stressed about is not going to change but I feel like I need to vent to someone about everything and a computer will not talk back so here it goes.
1) My family- Don't get me wrong it is not them. It is me. Sometimes I hate being in Utah because sometimes they need help and I can't help them and second when they do ask me for help I am a brat and complain that they want me to drive home to help them and I have so much to do. It sucks why can't I just be happy with everything. I can't it does not work that way.
2) Work- My bosses said they would do something and they haven't. I know that they have other people to talk to then my assistant and I but when someone says they will do something I expect that they will do it and do it soon. There are things that I am not getting across to my assistant and my coach said she would come out and help me. And she hasn't so I feel like things are getting worse.
3) Projects just keep coming and coming. I can't seem to get a handle on it. Why am I venting and not working on my projects...it is because if I am stressed out my projects won't work. The projects that I have should not be that hard but certain things are making them harder.
4) My calling- Most of you know that I am a perfectionist and so when I can't do what I am suppose to do in every aspect of my life it is very stressful. But when someone won't give me a picture of them or answer 4 or 5 simple question what can I do. I just don't know how to do the best when my calling has to do with what other do as well.
5) Friends- There is a couple of people that I thought were my friends and then for who knows what they don't talk to me any more and I don't know what I did wrong. I would still be hurt if they did not talk to me but when I don't know what on earth I did wrong then that even hurts worse.
6) Money- I hate that this life revolves around money. There are something that you can't get away with not paying like rent, food and gas to get to work but when things are more than what you think it is worth then it is hard to be okay with what you are getting paid at work because sometimes it is just not enough for what the world around you is charging. So what do you do?
Well if you read it I am sorry for the venting but I had to get it off my chest. Now I hope that I can move on and get back to what I have to get done. For those of you who read this and live close to me if you are ever bored then let me know I would take help on things in a heart beat. Hope every one has a good month or however long it takes me to write again on my blog.   

No comments:

Post a Comment