Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Twin Falls Visit







I am so bad at this blog thing. I used to be so good at it. I guess that is what I get for moving home and everyone that I think that would look at my blog already knows all that I have been doing. So I am sorry if there is someone out there that reads my blog that does not see me everyday. I will try and be better. Anyways, this post is of my trip to Twin Falls. As most of you know I got my endowments out December 17, 2010 in the Idaho Falls temple. So on December 17, 2011 I went through the Twin Falls temple. I did not get to do a session because I was late for the one I wanted to go and I did not have enough time to wait till the next one because I needed to get home for family time. So my friend April who went with me and I just did what we could and sat in the celestial room then we went to lunch at Golden Coral where one of my other friends meet me there. Des and her family were on there way home to Boise from Rexburg so they wanted to see me in Pocatello, but since I was not in Pocatello they were able to stop in Twin and see me. Thanks April for letting me stay at your house and going with me to the temple. And it was good to see Des and her family as well. I hope I can keep this goal of going to a different temple every year anniversary of my endowments. So we will have to wait and see what temple I am going to go to this coming December. 

No comments:

Post a Comment