Tuesday, January 24, 2012

New Years








Since I have not blogged for a long time you all get another pots. My new years eve and new years day was filled with so much fun. I went to a movie with my mom and some of our friends. It was fun to have a girl night. Then I went to the institute party that was at the ISU SUB. It was not as exciting as Logan's institute parties but it was still fun. I went home and was in bed by something like 2 am. I woke up sometime in the afternoon and my mom, Joy and I did our tradition of getting together watching movies and eating tacos and exchanging gifts. We added one thing to this New Years day. Since I got a WII for Christmas I showed it off to Joy and she had a real kick out of the people on the screen that I would copy for dance dance. It was a good start to another year.

No comments:

Post a Comment