Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Porters come to visit




Look at this. Posts two days in a row. I am beginning to think that I miss blogging. Well anyways, this blog is about my friends coming to visit. I love when my friends come to visit. Sometimes I have to call them and tell them I need help on a project, like I did in this case. But it is so good to see friends. The Porters are my friends that I meet while living in Logan, that live north of where I am living and their families live south of where I live so sometimes when they go from one place to another they use me as a break point. I love it. Their son is getting so big. When they were here their son was trying so hard to crawl and get things that he would not quite get it what he wanted and he would fall on his face but then get right back up. It was so cute! Thanks Porters for stopping even if I had to call you and say i needed help on a project. LOL P.S. That project is 100% done and to the person that wanted them done.

No comments:

Post a Comment