Wednesday, January 13, 2010

What have I been doing...

This post is not going to have pictures. I would like to but I just have a few minutes to give you a little update of what I have been doing since New Years. New Years Day a family friend Joy came over and my mom, Joy and I watched 5 movies and made tacos. It was so fun. We started out by watching Love Actually ( Don't watch it unless it is a clean flick one), then we watched Julie, Julia (my mom got it for Christmas from Brittney), then we watch the Proposal ( I had see it before and I liked again), Then we watch Race to Witch Mountain ( I liked it better the second time), the last movie we watched was Bride Wars ( I got it from Christmas from Pat). It was a good night for movies and tacos. Then I was going to go back to Logan on the 5th but the weather said it was going to snow so I went back on the 4th. I worked all week getting organized for the new semester, watched some movies with my roommate Morgan (she was the only one home) however Wednesday Allie surprised us and came home for one day. Then she left again. Sunday Morgan and I drove to Salt Lake to get Nikki from the airport. We went to Chuck-A- Rama. It has been so long since I have been there. Before we went into the resturant Mogan got some news that her friend Amberlye got in a car acciedent and was on her way to the hospital, and she can not feel her legs. Morgan got so weird she did not eat much. Then on the way back to Logan we hit traffic and Morgan got antsy. We finally got back to Logan and Morgan said that she might be driving to her friend, but later decided not to. Amberlye had surgery that the doctors were very happy of the way it went. She still can't feel her legs and so when asked what she wants she answers that. But she has screws in her back. She will be in Casper, WY for a week which is Saturday or Sunday and then she will be transfered to a rehab center in Utah. So join me in praying for her legs even if you don't know her. So I had my first day of classes yesturday and it is going to be crazy. I have my first class on Tuesday and Thursdays at 9 in the morning then I go to my technical writing class, then my anthropology for childhood class, then only on Tuesday nights at 6 I got to my Internet class. But I do not have class on Monday, Wednesday, or Friday. I will be working on my Spanish those days. I have a meeting tonight with my IWA chapter to finalize the semester. Before the semester ended we had a meeting to start planning this semester and we got some great things planned. So I am excited to see how this semester goes. Well that is all that I have going on in my life right now! So if anything pray for Amberlye and then wish me luck on this semester it is going to be a crazy one.

1 comment: