Friday, January 22, 2010

2010

So I know I have done a post already in 2010 but I want to show pictures of what I have done lately. On tenth of this month Morgan and I drove to Salt Lake to pick Nikki up from the airport.

Then that night I went to Natalie's sister's for dinner and games. It was so yummy!!! And I finally meet her nephew Jack. He is so cute. I hope I get to play with him again soon.

Then I went through the first week of the semester which is going to be a lot of work but I will be glad when I get through it. On Wednesday, the Abish presidentcy got together to work out the whole semester.

That weekend was a long weekend so I went home to be with my family and my mom, grandma, sister, and nephew and I went to the movie Alvin and the Chipmuncks the Squekual(sorry for the spelling)
Trysten loved it. It was so fun to go to a movie together. So now I have made it through my second week of school and I know my schedule. Monday, Wednesday, and Friday I don't have class on campus but I will be working on my Spanish online classes. Tuesday, I have a techinical writing, anthropology of childhood class and a internet development class. Thurday, is the same as Tuesday except I don't have the internet development class. Also, on Tuesday and Thursday I have institute Pearl of Great Price. Then on Wednesday nights I have my IWA group that I am still the secretary for. This weekend is going to be crazy cause it is suppose to snow on and off all weekend. Well that is all that is going on in my life right now. And if anyone wants to know I am still single and love it, but I will go out on dates if I am asked. I love my ward and the friends that I have it. If there is anything else you want to know about my life just ask I am running out of things to talk about. I think you all must be bored of reading about school and iwa but that is my life right now and I am loving it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment